Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Taking a little break.

I decided I need to take a break  Okay maybe not a break...just choose a new start date for my P90X program.  I don't know why I decided to start it a 1 1/2 weeks before a half marathon!  What was I thinking?!?  Plus, I already had to take a 3 day break from it for ophthalmology conferences in Seattle. 

I was really enjoying the program...even if it was just a little sample of it.  I can't wait to get the resistance bands to improve my workouts and also the pull-up bar.  I can already tell this is going to be a kick-ass program!  So with that being said...I will put it off until after my half marathon on Saturday.  After that...I will take it on full force!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I'm really proud of you!! I know that you are going to rock that race!! :)

    ReplyDelete