Here are a few I saw today:
- A woman dressed in full hiking gear, along with giant backpack, walking the track.
- A man doing tae-kwon-do as he did laps around the track
- A elderly man do physical therapy rehabilitation (the wrong way on the track) with the assistance of 2 helpers.
- A lady who did her whole workout on the elliptical one handed because she was holding a book the entire time in her other hand.
- A man who wore a tuxedo t-shirt for his workout and another man in a pharmacy/lab coat looking t-shirt.
- Another lady who talked on her cell phone through her whole elliptical workout.
Power Song of the day: Let's See How Far We've Come - Matchbox20
900.18 miles to 1000 for the year. :)