Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So...

I'm about 100 miles behind my goal right now.  Not exactly the words I'd like to be typing.  As you may know, I want to run 1000 miles this year.  I know I only ran 150 miles last year (since August) so anything more than that is an improvement...but I'm kind of an overachiever.   Ugh...so what do I do now?  Change my goal?  Push harder?  I know it's still early in the year but the year is 1/4 of the way done too. 

I seem to be having a problem finding the time to get out on the road.  Between the kids, work, rain, life...time is hot commodity.  I guess I will just keep pushing myself forward.  I think I am going to focus on smaller achievements right now.  Like setting goals per month instead of the overall year goal.  Stepping stones seem to help me.  I know I have more in me! 

So I am sending out a shout out for help!!!  Help me set a goal for April! 

No comments:

Post a Comment