Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yukon Do It Stats!

Well I must say...for my first 1/2 marathon, I am pretty happy with my overall results.  Here are the stats from the Yukon Do It!

My time: 2 hrs 20 mins 03 sec according to their clock (2 hrs 19 mins 20 sec on my Nike App)
Overall place 126 out of 182 people
Age group place 15 out of 33 people aged 30 to 34
Gender place 57 oiut of 102 women

Not too bad for finishing with a stress fractured foot!  I know that for my next race I will actually get the proper training in and shoot for a faster pace. 

On another note, the "stressed out" right foot is feeling a little better today.  I would like to thank the weather for this.  It's been so cold out today that I don't think I ever warmed up.  It just feels like I have had a bag of ice on my foot all day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment