Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

I want to run!!!!

I am happy to report that I have made it through the whole week without any pain!

So I convinced my foot to do a 30 minute spin session the other day.  The first 10 minutes were going fine.  Easy cadence with low resistance and a gradual build-up.  I attempted to do 10 minutes standing with a higher resistance for safety...seemed to be okay.  When I sat back down to finish the last 10 minutes with rolling hills, I was reminded that I am indeed still nursing a stress fractured foot. 

The rest of the night when by with minimal pain so I think overall I am on the mend.  I may actually try to do a little running this weekend!  I can't wait.  Really!!!  It's been two weeks since I've been able to run and I really miss it.  I read about my friends on Facebook who are able to get out and run right now (even the ones who are so dedicated they get out and run in the snow---Rory) and I can't help but think, when will that be me again? 

So maybe tomorrow or Sunday...until then, I'll just keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment