Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Playlist

So I have a very random playlist for tomorrow's run.  This is the current order, however, I may still hit shuffle once I start running:

Ready, set, go - Kevin Aviance
Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day
Jump On It - Sir Mix A-Lot
Someday - Pat Monahan
Silly Love Songs - Glee
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
Glitter in the Air - P!nk
Jai Ho - Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack
All Summer Long - Kid Rock
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
I Run For Life - Melissa Etheridge
Dog Days are Over - Florence and the Machine
Valerie - Glee
Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Gypsy - Shakira
Sing - Travis
Alright - Darius Rucker
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
The Best Thing About Me is You - Ricky Martin and Joss Stone
F**cking Perfect - P!nk
Freedom 90 - George Michael
Let it Roll - Train
American Idiot - Green Day
Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry
Let's See How Far We've Come - Matchbox20
Ordinary - Train
Jesus Walks  - Kanye West
OMG - Usher
Game On (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Mascot Song) - Pitbull, TKZee & Dario G
Waka Waka (It's Time for Africa) - Shakira
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
The Finish Line  - Train

and a couple more for cool down

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Glee
Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy - Glee

I am a Gleek...what can I say :)

It's a total of 2.5 hours of music.  I hope I don't have to use that much.  I hope to end a lot sooner...we'll see. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment